Bricks and Construction Aggregates Manufacturers, Suppliers and Importers
Construction of any type, whether a small house or a large building, roads or skyscrapers, need high-quality raw materials in huge amounts. A strong foundation holds excellent value in the construction industry, and high-quality aggregate material is crucial for that very purpose.
Construction aggregate incorporates various materials like gravel, sand, slag, geosynthetic aggregates and crushed stone that are highly used in the building and construction industry.
Aggregates can also be termed as base materials for all construction projects in building a strong and firm foundation, whether it’s a simple residential project, roads, dams or railway. The combination of aggregates binds the cement and other building materials for stringer and lasting results. The purpose of using aggregates is to strengthen the complex composition of material due to their high value of hydraulic conductivity.
Types of Aggregates
The following are the highly used types of aggregates in building projects.
Limestone, sand, igneous rock, sandstone, gravel and several others.
Dross, slag and fly ash
Recycled aggregates are collected from the remaining materials of demolished buildings by aggregate manufacturers and reused to build new projects. These materials include asphalt millings, crushed concrete, etc.
Bricks are rectangular shaped blocks made of clay. Bricks are normally used for construction work and are generally taken as the most suitable substitute for construction stones. It is one of the oldest building materials and questionably the most durable as well because there are centuries-old constructions of brick pillars, foundations, walls and roads that are still intact. In the present time, the most common use of bricks is the construction of walls, the decorative outer walls in particular.
Types of Bricks
Brick manufacturers produce the following common types of bricks.
• Concrete bricks
• Burnt clay bricks
• Calcium silicate bricks or Sand lime bricks
• Fly ash clay bricks
Benefits of Brick ConstructionAesthetics
– a variety of natural colors and textures.Strength
– remarkable high compressive strength.Fire Protection
– 6-hour fire protection at a maximum, if prepared properly.Porosity
– ability to absorb and release moisture and regulate humidity and temperatures inside buildings.Wear-resistance
– the strong composition of aggregates makes brick and outstanding wear-resistant.Sound attenuation
– a 4.5-inch thick brick offers 45 decibels of sound attenuation, while a 9-inch offers 50 decibels.Insulation
– bricks offer more than normal thermal insulation relatively to other building materials and can regular and maintain temperatures on the inside of the structure. Bricks make great energy savers than wood construction.
Why Choose Us
ExportHub is a worldwide B2B marketplace where all sorts of manufactures, importers, exporters and buyers can flourish their businesses on a single platform.
Email [email protected]